JSC Dialogus provides aviation security training for persons responsible for applying security measures and (or) the implementation of screening, access control, or other security controls.
Our aviation security (AVSEC) training is approved by Lithuanian Civil Aviation Administration (CAA) of the Republic of Lithuania.
JSC Dialogus is also able to provide distance learning on aviation security.
It is very important to indicate that in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1082/2012 annex point 11.7 our offered AVSEC training received in one EU Member State is recognized in another Member State as well.
We are capable of providing the following AVSEC training:
For airport employees:
- Training of persons implementing screening of persons, cabin baggage, items carried and hold baggage
- Training of persons implementing screening of air carrier mail and materials, in-flight supplies and airport
- Training of persons implementing access control at an airport as well as surveillance and patrols
- Training of persons performing vehicle examinations
- Training of persons implementing security controls for air carrier mail and materials, in-flight supplies and airport supplies other than screening
For airport and cargo employees:
- Training of persons implementing screening of cargo and mail
- Training of persons implementing security controls for cargo and mail other than screening, or having access to identifiable air cargo or identifiable air mail
Air crew training:
- Training of persons implementing aircraft security searches
- Training of persons implementing aircraft protection
Airport handling agent employees:
- Training of persons implementing baggage reconciliation
For aviation security managers:
- Specific training for persons directly supervising persons implementing security controls (supervisors)
- Specific training for persons with general responsibility at national or local level for ensuring that a security programme and its implementation meet all legal provisions (security managers)
General aviation security training:
- For persons requiring unescorted access to security restricted areas (Security awareness training)
If you want to order training, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org